Ippity Stamps for Sale

Monday, July 5, 2010

Moxie Fab World Inspiration Challenge


The Moxie Fab World Blog has a challenge going right now to make a card based on this super cute layout!!  I had a lot of fun with this!  My card uses Unity stamps from the June Kit of the Month and October Afternoon Thrift Shop papers!  (Orange flower paper is from My Minds Eye). Card base and blue ink is PTI.  I also used some more my fun crinkly ribbon. I seriously can't get enough of this stuff!  You still have plenty of time to play so hurry over to the Moxie Fab World Blog.

Photobucket

6 comments:

kasia c. said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colours, the design, the ruffled ribbon...!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love the bright and cheerful colors! Love your crinkle ribbon and sentiment!

Robin Gibson said...

Great sentiment, love that stamp! Lovely card!

Rebecca said...

I love your repeated use of a single stamp in the summer time sentiment and then masking for the other sentiment. Great techniques!

Sylvia said...

Great card! Love your jump from the layout!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Rona! Thanks for entering the Finding Inspiration in a Layout challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)