Ippity Stamps for Sale

Saturday, July 3, 2010

HAVE a Happy Independence Day!

So I finally had some time to CRAFT today!! I ended up making several cards and having a great time.  I also spent most of the morning ordering pictures 224 to be exact!! So I hope to have lots of layouts to share in the coming days!!  This first card was made for the Hip Hop Sketch challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.  I used kraft cardstock for the card base and the large rectangle. The printed paper is from 7gypsies. The punch is Martha Stewart.  I used PTI felt for the top layer of the flower.  The frame stamp from Ippity Regal Greetings was stamped with Unity Ink Burnt Umber and the sentiment is from the Unity June Store Kit. This second card was a super easy peasy card.  I used some of my FAVORITE October Afternoon Thrift Store paper!  A webster's pages flower and added some yellow crinkly ribbon - I soooooo can't get enough of this stuff!! It is so much fun!  My little birdie is from the Ippity Kit What Matters Most and the sentiment is from the Unity June Kit of the Month.  Isn't the red and yellow fun together? I willl be using this color combo again! To purchase Ippity stamp kits click here!  I will have lots more to share so check back :)



Photobucket

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice cards and layouts you did a great job tfs

Unknown said...

Love the card and sentiment! Very nice colors and design!