Ippity Stamps for Sale

Monday, July 5, 2010

Ippity Hip Hop

I know this first card looks a lot like the my card yesterday but I just love these flowers!!  The paper is from 7gypsies. The stamps are from the Ippity Fall For You and the frame is from Ippity Season of Joy. The next two cards are made completely from scraps from my scrap pile!!  Sadly I could probably make 50 more cards with that scrap pile!!  Well today is my 24th wedding anniversary so I'm keeping this short.  Hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July.












Photobucket

10 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Love them all, your flowers are awesome!

Patti J said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope your day is special. That's something to be very proud of. When we celebrated our 35th, I was still working at an alternative school withing our district. DH sent me 35 roses. One of the students asked me what they were for. After I told her, her reply was "ewwww, to the same man"? lol....Great cards, Rona, and happy day to you and DH!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your cards, such fab creations.

lisa a.

Julie Ranae said...

Congratulations on your anniversary and lovely cards, indeed!

(if you have a moment, you may want to check in over at the blog hop as the link to your blog is incorrect) : (

Angie Blom said...

Beautiful cards Rona.. I love them all!! love the stitching on the first one.

Georgia said...

Hi Rona, the cards look great!!

Andrea said...

great combo of stamped images!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards! I love the flowers.
happy Anniversary!

Tamdsgns said...

love your cards! Congrats on your big day! 24 years is amazing!!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable cards! Love them all. Happy anniversary!! My mom and dad celebrated their 66 wedding anniversary on the fifth too!