Ippity Stamps for Sale

Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's my BIRTHDAY but I have a Wedding card LOL






















I was going to make something really fabulous last night to post on my birthday... but Mariah wanted to learn how to parallel park instead!! AND she did great.  anyhoo...this card was for this week's card challenge on SSC.  So even though I have had it done for quite some time I hadn't shared it with you yet.  It is inspired by a great sketch. You should all go check it out!!

ALSO, I have a PRIZE to give away to one of my followers!! So if you are not a follower - follow!!!  I will draw for the winner on Saturday and get a "surprise" out to you right away!!



Photobucket

6 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness - Happy Birthday Rona! I hope your day has been delightful, and that your family has spoiled you rotten, all day long! Your card is beautiful - I love the sentiment, and I'm lovin' the pearly bit of bling! Great job, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday RONA, I hope you have a happy day!

Love ya,

SYD O

Katy said...

Happy happy birthday, Rona!! I hope your day was great!

Linda said...

Oh my goodness - Happy Birthday Rona! I love that cute litte wedding card too! you card well on the way soon! I hope you like it!

Linda said...

Oh my goodness - Happy Birthday Rona! I love that cute litte wedding card too! you card well on the way soon! I hope you like it!

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Rona,

I hope you have a fabulous birthday!!

SOunds like you have a new driver in the family...LOL! I remember tecahing both of my boys to drive nd luckily they both did great and turned out to be great drivers!

I as admiring all of your wonderful cards...I just love the sewn look and you have it down!!

Have a great weekend!!

Hugs,
Lisa