Ippity Stamps for Sale

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lucky died today

He was the sweetest dog ever!!! I know many of you who used to come in the old store loved him too...

We got Lucky for Mariah's 4th birthday - he died today on her 16th birthday. Michaella found him...

I remember the way he used to play with Mariah (always so patient with her)...

I remember the day Michaella took him to school for show and tell...

Todd didn't want a dog - but Lucky became his best friend...

I loved that he was always waiting for me when I came home.

He will be GREATLY missed!!!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Julia said...

So sorry Rona, I lost my beloved dog Blackie, some time ago, so I know the feeling. Things always work out for the best, you and your family have beauyiful memories and those will stay with you for ever.
Take care,
Julia

Patti J said...

Oh no...I am so sorry for you all. We have been 'there', and it is so difficult. Losing a pet, especially a long time pet, is to lose a member of your family. I will be thinking of you and praying for you all. Hugs...

Pryn said...

Rona my heart aches for you and your family. I will you keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Sending you big healing hugs Sis...love you much!

ThePurplePlace said...

On no....!

I am so very sorry Rona and I know this much be such a very difficult day for your and your family.

Hugs and love,
Lisa

Maureen Merritt said...

I'm crying with you Rona. I'm so sorry for your loss!! I have no words :( Thinking of you!!

Theresa said...

Lucky is a handsome boy, and I know he was everybody's best friend! Healing thoughts, prayers, and many hugs to you and the family!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

So sorry for your loss, Rona...you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Sandy said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. (((hugs)))