Ippity Stamps for Sale

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Our Daily Bread 2nd Anniversary Challenge #4

For this challenge we were supposed to use our favorite stamps to make a card.  I love this stamp!!  It is from this awesome Thinking of You set.  I know I will be using this a lot!! The paper is from Prima and I love it - can you see the writing?  It has the fruit of the spirit verse! and it is just so pretty.  I used a lace ribbon from Rusty Pickle that I have had forever and ran another ribbon through it, gathered it and tied a bow with twine. I thought it was really pretty.  I hope it doesn't look too much like curtains!!  The cardstock base is core'dinations and is pink inside.  I distressed the edges just a bit to complete the look. It was fun playing all the challenges for the Anniversary THANKS ODBD!!



Photobucket

5 comments:

America said...

wow! This is sooooo PRETTY!!!!

Grace said...

Rona this is so pretty! The dp is so pretty and love the lace... and I agree that this stamp is really fantastic!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so pretty Rona!! I love the dp and the lace. How elegant!! Great use of the stamp! Thanks for playing along with the ODBD Anniversary Challenges!!

merrymstamper said...

BEautiful card Rona!

Jennifer said...

Hi Rona, your card is so cute! That paper is beautiful! And the ribbon does not look like curtains. :)

hugs,
Jennifer L