Ippity Stamps for Sale

Monday, March 22, 2010

H{ippity} hop & spring cleaning!

I had a great weekend! Was featured on the Ippity blog (see the post below) and was inspired by the All Things Unity blog challenge to use scraps.  So I cleaned up my scrapbook table and I am a bit ashamed to say I have let the scraps pile up for quite a while!!  I made this card for my dd's boyfriend (every bit of it was in the scrap pile.  I don't even remember using that green mesh LOL!!)  Then as I continued to clean things up a bit I made 6 more cards using only scraps from the pile - and I am talking entire cards!! Even the card bases came out of the scrap pile!! It's too rainy to get good pictures of all of them but I will try to get them all on this week. 

















Be sure to check the post below - the blog candy for leaving a comment on the Sweet Thoughts of Spring Sale ends at 8:00 p.m. tonight.  The blog candy for making a purchase ends Friday night at 8:00 p.m.  Good luck!!


Photobucket

22 comments:

BonnieRose said...

Congrats again.. and beautiful card!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Well done for using up your scraps! Great card too!

Tabitha's creations said...

I may have to try using up all my scraps too! Great card.

JenMarie said...

FABulous!

Heather said...

Super Cute!

Kelly Landers said...

Rona I loved your Flatterday feature this weekend!! And I can't believe this card was made from scraps!! I love it!

Eva said...

What a beautiful card, Rona!!!

Debbi said...

Cute care. I need to send you my scraps and see what you can create from my pile.

lynn said...

what a great guy card , rona!-great for the challenge, too!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Great card Rona!!!

Robynccgirl said...

Love this! Great job using your scraps! I need to be better with mine!

Gardner's Basket said...

Love the card, so simple and pretty.

Martha said...

this is wonderful, great card.
oh and congrats on the Ippity showcase, I read it last night ;)

Susan Bouchard said...

Great card, love how you used all the different stamps!

Sheryl said...

Love this card..and made out of scraps..amazing!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful Rona! I have to start using my scraps too!

Joan said...

Love the mesh - makes for a great masculine card!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Lovely card and great way to use up scraps!

Eryn Hagen said...

i totally need to use up my scraps...i sure have plenty of them. :) your card is BEAUTIFUL...i love how you stamped that branch in the background!! :)

Donna said...

Love this card! Great card for a male and great job using up the scraps!

dahlhousedesigns said...

great texture!

lisa a.

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

How very cool!! You don't wanna see my scrap BIN, not pile, BIN!! Thanks for playing with us at ATU!