Ippity Stamps for Sale

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mindi's Baby Shower Invite

I ordered this fun stamp set when I went to a friend's scrapbook weekend event. Mindi really liked it so we used it to do her Baby Shower invitations. I am also entering this into the Crafty Creations Challenge.  This week is about babies!! How perfect!!

I think they turned out pretty cute - simple - not my normal look but I liked them anyway!! The paper is dream street - which I used on the inside too but didn't take a picture. The stamps are the Angel Company. Spellbinders for the Scalloped Rectangle. The embossing folder is from QuicKutz.  I used my copic markers to color in the mama but since I so rarely do people stamps I didn't have the color for flesh LOL so she's a little white!!  We had to use green for the shirt since that is Mindi's favorite color!!  Don't forget about my blog candy!



Photobucket

No comments: