Ippity Stamps for Sale

Thursday, March 25, 2010

CPS Sketch #159

I absolutely LOVE the sketches at CPS! Not to mention the inspiration! I don't get to play along as often as I would like but I have been on a challenge roll this week!!  This is a very CAS card which I am usually not very good at but I really like how this turned out.  I think it is because the top layer is popped up.  I don't do that often enough but it sure adds a little something!  These adorable stamps are from this month's Unity KOTM.  Card base and blue cardstock are from PTI.  Ribbon is from Creative Impressions.  Simple and sweet! Don't forget - I have blog candy.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Sally Watkins said...

Thanks for stopping by Asleep on the Couch. Good luck with the blog candy. I hope you will participate in the card challenge. Love the black, turquoise(sp?) and kraft color combo.