Ippity Stamps for Sale

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Basic Grey Challenge

This card is for the Challenge over at the Basic Grey Challenges site!  So when I was thinking of Tutti Fruiti of course I was thinking of the song!!  Hope this works for the challenge LOL!  Stamp is from this month's Unity KOTM. Doesn't this image just look like it is bolting out Tutti Fruti Oh Rudy!! Paper is Basic Grey Euphoria and the card base is Paper Trey Inc. Sheer Ribbon and black twine are May Arts (I believe).  I used my newest purple ink which I have available for sale along with Ippity Stamps!  And please see my blog candy here.




Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather said...

Lovely card Rona, gorgeous colours and papers and I love the jukebox image.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Basic Grey.
hugs Heather xx