Ippity Stamps for Sale

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Unity Friends with Flair Friday






















I ended up having to make 7 more journals. I have 17 ladies in Bible Study!! They all loved them :)  Since I didn't have any more of the smaller books I covered composition books for these.  I used Fancy Pants Roadshow paper and the Basic Grey Basics paper ribbon (I am loving this stuff!)  My stamp is from Ippity Devoted. Which I have for sale if you click on the Ippity for sale tab above.  Just a little bling and ribbon to finish them off.  Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday!!



Photobucket

10 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Rona,

Oeh, you've been busy with this!!! Like it a lot, very nice layout this way, pretty paper!!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Rachel B said...

Fabulous altered notebooks! So glad everyone loved them and that you had to make more even! Beautiful paper and sentiment!

Elisabeth said...

All your books are just lovely Rona! Have a great weekend!

4guysandagirl said...

love it!!!!

jo said...

Lovely delicate colours Rona!

Anne Tussing said...

Love that your ribbon and dp don't go all the way to the ends of the card. I have to try that. Looks very cool.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

very cute!!!!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

What a great reason to create! Love the idea!

Lori said...

Pretty! Love the soft color combination.

Gwen said...

What great journals...and how nice of you to make such wonderful things for "your ladies"!