Ippity Stamps for Sale

Monday, September 20, 2010

Ippity Monday

Did everyone have a good crafty weekend? I did some fun stuff yesterday (I will be sharing that very soon) I also made a birthday card for Todd. His birthday is this week and we celebrated today with a big dinner and ice cream cake!! So for the card, I used some super old Crate paper (that I still love) and Authentic Man - love that set!! I have never liked my manly cards so much!! Super easy!! Have a great Monday.





Photobucket

8 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Very nice, great colors for a guy and what a wonderful sentiment! Likt it!

Hugs, Wendy

Sarah said...

nice and simple...love it!

NoraAnne said...

Love this Rona! Gotta love old school Crate Paper! Great masculine card :)

Elisabeth said...

Great manly card...love that stitching!!!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Fun stitching!

Lisa said...

What a great guy card - I love it!

FibreJunky said...

Wonderful guy card!!

Clare said...

This is a great male card, though I too don't really like making guy cards! ;)