Ippity Stamps for Sale

Monday, September 13, 2010

There's still time

to enter some of the fun challenges at the Back to School Crop at Simply Scrapping Crafts.  I'm teaching Algebra and the prize is Ippity!!  I made a few Ippity cards to play along this weekend too.  Have a GREAT H{Ippity} Hop Monday!!



Card 1 is for the
History challenge (use paper 2 years old or older)  I used Quotes a'la Happy stamps.  Card 2 is for Detention (use your sentiment 3 or more times) I used You Deserve.  Card 3 is for the Chemistry challenge. I used So This is Love.  Card 4 is for Shop Class (use metal and an item from home) I used stamp set Authentic Man on this one.


Photobucket

13 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Rona,

Very nice!! Love the colors on the first one, very sunny! Lovely cards you've made!

Hugs,
Wendy

Banu said...

Beautiful Cards. I could not pick my fav....really neat.

Anonymous said...

Lots of fun cards Rona!

lisa a.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Awesome cards, Rona!

Lone Pine Designs said...

These are all lovely!

Susan B. said...

Lovely cards!

Unknown said...

All of these are so fun...love the inspiration Rona! I love the tree you created from the corner stamp!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Rona--you have been BUSY BUSY BUSY! First of all--they all are wonderful:) I LOVE LOVE LOVE that green card--fav color! FAV card;) I also love that Christmas card--so clever! I want YOU! LOL! LOVE it:) Great job--all around:)

shuggy said...

great cards!

Rachel B said...

Rona, these are so fabulous! I really love the manly card!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Rona, these are wonderful!
What a fun way to do a challenge!!
I love the combo of the kraft and the black...perfect together!

Thank you for all the yummy inspiration! Have a great week!

NoraAnne said...

Love all of your cards Rona! The crinkly ribbons on the first ones are so fun :)

Angie Blom said...

I just love them all.. amazing Rona!!