Ippity Stamps for Sale

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Another Friends with Flair Friday :)

I got these fabulous paper flowers from Angie Blom and I couldn't wait to use them on a card!! I used Ippity stamps from the Devoted set and a great frame stamp from the Unity June Store Kit. I wish I could have gotten a better picture. I have some great Ippity surprises coming so stay tuned!! And I have Devoted in stock if you love it as much as I do!! Head back over to Unity's Blog for more great Friends with Flair inspiration.




Photobucket

8 comments:

Amy said...

This is so gorgeous Rona!! I LOVE the Devoted set and it is one of the FIRST ones on my list!!

Rachel B said...

I love your card! The frame with the sentiment is fabulous! And I love that flower too! So cool!

Susan B. said...

Pretty card Rona! The flowers are perfect for your card!

Anne Tussing said...

Beautiful!!

Lisa said...

Fabulous! I love your flowers!

Lori said...

Beautiful card! Love the stitching.

Scrapcollectr said...

Love all the little touches...TFS
=D

Pamela said...

Great card!! :)