Ippity Stamps for Sale

Monday, November 23, 2009

Thank You for stopping by

the Craft Show - it was soooooo much fun to see so many people I hadn't seen in so long!! Getting to catch up was the highlight of my weekend. And to all of you who also purchased the Fun New Ippity Stamps I hope you are loving them as much as I am!!! I promised a CONTEST so here we go... show me what you have done with your new stamps (you can upload to splitcoast stampers and use the keyword ippity) or just load to your blog or other site and then give me the link in the comment section here. If you do not have a way to upload it send it to me by email and I will link it here. You have until next Sunday, November 29th to send me the comment with your link. Wanna know what you will win? How about this adorable set from Unity Little Me. Even if you do your card using the sample that was in your kit that is totally fine - I just want to see what you have done!! HAVE FUN!!

I have also seen some other fabulous inspiration using these stamps so I thought I would share a few links so you can be inspired as well!! Kim Bell made these adorable little bags! Love this adorable card and this one that Heather Rolin made using Simply Home (and I still have this kit in stock!!) Heather also made this clever card using Devoted (which I love and am reordering today!!) the branch is a tree isn't that perfect!! Love it!

Happy Stamping!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Debbi said...

It was good seeing you too. Love the kits. Have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.