Ippity Stamps for Sale

Friday, November 20, 2009

More samples from the Ippity Kits!!

Today is the day!! Craft Show Day!! I am super excited and a little nervous. If everyone loves this great new line of stamps from Unity as much as I do it will be an amazing show! I have more projects that were used in the Kits I put together for the show. The first 5 are using my favorite stamps Devoted!





I worked on this layout until 12:30 last night :) I LOVE this set as well Life's Little Moments - it is perfect for scrapbooking. I wish I would have had time to put my pictures on the layout. It will have a 5 x 7 black and white picture on the right side and 3 small photos on the left side. These stamps are amazing they stamp up so nice even on textured paper!! Click on any of the pictures for a better view.



Photobucket

No comments: