Ippity Stamps for Sale

Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Friends with Flair


How about Brown & Blue Friday Friends with Flair instead?! I am happy to have stayed out of the crazy shopping this morning and made a card and did some laundry instead! Check out the ippity blog if you haven't already - there is a design team call!! And if you don't have some of these fab ippity stamps yet - EMAIL me I can get you started!! Have a great day whatever you're doing. It is hard to see the glittery embossing powder on my snowman - but this is my card for the cuttlebug challenge #59.


Photobucket

22 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the embossing and texture on your card!

~~Audrey~~ said...

Lovely Xmas card... luv the embossed background.

Natalie said...

Love that swirl folder!! Great design, love the card!! Blessings!

Bogner's said...

Oh Rona, I love this card. I love the textured background. Really makes it a winter wonderland! And the scarf on the snowman is awesome!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome!!

Monika in VA said...

Oh WOW! Love this card! All those yummy details ~ love you did the snowman ~ is that silver or white embossing?

Rona said...

Monika it is White Satin & Diamonds from embossing arts. It really makes the snowman the "center of attention" on this card. I wasn't sure if it fit with all the distressing but I liked it.

stampjourney said...

What awesome embossing!

Dawn K. said...

cute!

JenMarie said...

So so cute!

Donna said...

Really gorgeous card Rona...Xx

Lisa H. said...

great texture, cute card!

Rebecca said...

Oooooooooooh :-) great texture!

Laurel said...

This is great, love the texture!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is just adorable wintery fun! LOVE that new set! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Elizabeth said...

I love the rustic feel! Perfect for the beginning winter!

Becky Carafa said...

Very cool!

Jessy said...

What a great card, with alot of neat textures to it!! Great job!!

Mary(OhioMary) said...

Love this! I really liks all the dry embossed textured and how you distressed them.

Debbi said...

Love your card. It feels like Winter Wonderland.

Terrie B x said...

Hi :)
I love your beautiful card...
"Thanks" for joing us at the CB Blog

Terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Shantaie said...

Im so happy you took the bling challenge at cuttlebug challenge blog!