Ippity Stamps for Sale

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ippity's Fabulous Feature Wednesday

Today's feature on the Ippity blog is Stitches of Buttons - I used this fabulous (AND HUGE) background stamp to make lots of buttons to accent Mariah's birthday card!! (I can't believe my baby is almost 18 years old!!!)  Love this simple stories paper too - I used some from my 6x6 pad and the flowers were cut from a the 12x12 sheet!!



If you want to see more fabulous Ippity sets click here and then choose me, Rona Mallard as your Ippity chick.  (My picture is on the bottom row in the middle). Choosing me does not obligate you to make a purchase but allows you to see all the stamps.  If you decide to buy that's great and I truly appreciate your business!! You can also order your Unity stamps on the same order.  Ippity is just a co-brand of Unity sold by Ippity chicks like me!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Pryn said...

Gorgeous card, Rona!!! I love the mix of papers!! Fussy cutting the buttons out is genius and I love the look!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIAH!!! Wow...time sure does fly by, doesn't it?

Love and hugs to you Sistah!!!

Anonymous said...

Can I use some of the content from your site on mine? I will make sure to link back to it :)