Ippity Stamps for Sale

Monday, July 16, 2012

Good Morning Monday

I have been so bad at blogging lately and I am not sure when I am going to get better.  But today I have a card that I made for this week's Paper a la Mode challenge at The Outlawz.  Our challenge is "inspired by nature" come check it out!!


I used simple stories 6x6 pad and Ippity set Dream to Be.  You can order Ippity (and make me very happy) by choosing *Me - Rona Mallard on the Unity website.  You can order Ippity and Unity on the same order :) super easy and FUN!! Love these stamps!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Pryn said...

Oh my goodness, Rona!!! This is GORGEOUS!!! Love the colors...the design...love everything about it!!!

I am a bad blogger too...I think mine comes from lack of time to figure things out...lol!

Love and hugs to you my Sistah!!!

Anonymous said...

you cut this image beautifully and I love the stick! Fabulous