Ippity Stamps for Sale

Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Friends with Flair

I just LOVE using my Unity Kit of the Month and my Ippity stamps together!!! It seems that there are always stamps that go together perfectly!  Like this big wonderful tag stamp from Ippity set The BEST (love it!!) and these fun popcorn/movie stamps from this month's Kit of the Month!!


I made this card to enter in the All Things Unity challenge - anything goes!! If you would like to order The Best or any other Ippity stamps, please click here.  I would love to be YOUR Ippity Chick!!
Have a great Friday!!


Photobucket

19 comments:

Ruby said...

Great card. I love that stamp set.

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh Rona! This is one adorable card. I just love how the Ippity set goes with Aug KOTM! I need that Ippity set now. Thanks for this creative and inspiring MOJO!

Erin said...

so prefect for a movie date invite! seriously cute Rona!

sharon g said...

I'd love to get that card!

Linda said...

great card what movie going see? I don't scray movies. and I hope my popcorn has extra butter Lol.

JustYolie said...

Great card...great idea for a birthday card to include movie tickets and some cash for popcorn. :) When you get chance, please stop by my blog. I have a giveaway and freebie. www.justyolie.com

Angie Blom said...

love it Rona.. a great combination of Ippity and Unity. xx

*Alison* said...

What a great card.. I like the red and brown together.. off to finish the unity hop :) HUGS

Annette Allen said...

now that is my kind of card...so cool..

ddazzled71 said...

Fabulous card for a Date Night Idea. TFS.

Crystal said...

LOVE this card! Just got my KOM a few days ago and really want to ink those popcorn containers up!

jennifer mitten said...

I love this!

Anonymous said...

what a fantastically cute idea

Sarah said...

Nice...I really like this a lot! Great work.

shuggy said...

ok, i love this combo!!

Jen M said...

Love this!!

Kary said...

What a fun card!! Love the stamped images & design!!

Unknown said...

Wowzie, Love this card with the movie ticket and popcorn boxes! Love the simplicity that makes it pop even more! Hugz!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE! Those popcorn bags make me hungry! Love the color combo:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at ATU!