Ippity Stamps for Sale

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ahhhhhhh Saturday!!

and my Scraproom is calling me!!  I have lots of projects that I need to work on and I am really in the mood today!!  Now I just have to hope the mojo is in the mood too.  I am not too happy with my card for today.  I started it - stopped it- started again... I love this paper and I needed a banner project for this weeks Paper A La Mode challenge at The Outlawz.  This little banner stamp from Ippity set Party Hat Wishes is so cute and fun to use and looked great with the happy birthday stamp from a past Unity Kit of the Month so I did not think this would be hard at all.  Maybe I am not crazy about it just because I usually use bright colors and I wanted to use these soft colors for something different.  Anyway, let me know what you think.  Do you ever have a card that seems prettier in head than it does it real life? LOL



Photobucket

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I love your card Rona, but I know what you mean when something just doesn't come out quite to your liking. But this is beautiful - I love the soft colors, your accordioned strip, and that striped paper is such a pretty touch!

Brenda said...

This is beautiful. Love the colors and design! Gorgeous!
Hugs~Bren