Ippity Stamps for Sale

Friday, May 20, 2011

Wow

I have really been slacking in the card posting area haven't I!!! And I have made several just didn't take the time to get them photographed and posted. Ahhh LIFE!!  SOOOO - I have news... NEW STAMPS are posted here.  Take a peek and then email me your choices!!! I will have them in stock and ready to ship by JUNE 5th!!  I don't know about you but I CAN NOT wait to ink these babies up!!! SALE - 10% off any stamp sets - so if you are emailing me pre-orders you can add in current stamps too, they will ship together and I will send you a paypal request with the 10% off reflected.  You will also receive LOTS of goodies FREE (some new 6x6 papers and I still have to take some more pictures of all the new flowers I have made they are gorgeous) and FREE shipping on orders over $40.00!!!

Photobucket

No comments: