Ippity Stamps for Sale

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Scrapbook & CAS Challenge at The Outlawz


This week at The Outlawz Scrapbook and CAS teamed up with this fabulous Sketch created by Amy!

I received my NEW Ippity stamps last night and couldn't wait to ink them up for these challenges!! I used The Best (isn't it AWESOME - totally Love it!!!) I also used My True Joy.  These stamps will be available on June 5th but you can pre-order them now - just send me an email (don't forget everything is 10% off plus fun freebies)!!

We would love for you to join us at The Outlawz - I am sponsoring the Scrapbook challenge this month with an Ippity Gift Certificate!!

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!





Photobucket

1 comment:

Pryn said...

This is such a fabulous idea!!! So fresh and FUN!!! Both your card and layout are GORGEOUS!!! I love both sets of color combos! You ROCK!!!!

Love you <3