Ippity Stamps for Sale

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Playing some challenges

I decided I wanted to play some challenges so I popped over to Feline Playful and wrote down some interesting ones and came up with this!!  First the challenge at Stamping Vacation was to name your own challenge and believe me MASCULINE is a big challenge for me so I decided to go with that! The other challenge I wanted to play is at Catered Crop (If you haven't been over there you should it is a really FUN blog!!) Here was the recipe and you just pick what you want to use!! How fun is that?! I highlighted my choices in red below.  All stamps are Unity and Ippity. Oh and I used up some scraps - so extra little pat on my back for that too!!! LOL

Here's your FTR9 recipe.
  • Pattern Paper – stripes, plaids and polka dots
  • Colors – kraft, red, green, blue, and yellow
  • Stamps – alphabets and stars
  • Color Mediums – stamping ink
  • Embellishments – bling, buttons, ribbon
  • Tools – sewing machine, distressing tools
  • Techniques – sewing, distressing, try threading your buttons with ribbons, ruffled paper/ribbon
  • Theme – Boys! and Alligators?!
  • Shapes – stars, circles, scallops, and swirls




Photobucket

4 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Terrific job! Love the way you repeated the "Happy"! The stars are such a great touch! Love the slight outlining on them. Fantastic masculine card!

Thanks for playing along with Stamping Vacation's challenges! This earns you entry in the May
1st drawing for a $25.00 gift certificate to the store of your choice!

Dana said...

This is so cute Rona!! I love it!!
Hugs~
Dana

Linda McClain said...

Happy Happy is right. I love how whimsical this is. Thank you for sharing it with us at Catered Crop.

Rachel Hope said...

OH! Love the textured! And the colors! Thanks for playing along at Catered Crop!