Ippity Stamps for Sale

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Challenge Fun!!

Who loves BoBunny?! MEEEEEEEEE!!! and I am totally in love with this Gabrielle line!! Gorgeous!!  This sketch is on the BoBunny Blog for their card challenge.  I turned the sketch on the side and used some papers from the Noteworthy book.  I also bought some of the buttons and oh my goodness the butterfly charms are beautiful!!! I used Unity and Ippity stamps (one of my favorite sets which I have in stock and ready to ship out!!).

For my second card I used more BoBunny paper for the All Things Unity challenge to use Buttons. The doily is from LYB.  The stamps are from the March KOTM and Simply Said.







Photobucket

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful cards Rona! Great colors, layout and just love all the details. Oh and of course the stamps too! Thanks for playing with us at ATU!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What beautiful cards! Thanks for playing along with the Bo Bunny Card Challenge!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHH! These cards are so beautiful! I love love love that lace on the first one--and the buttons on the second! I LOVE that they are matching! BEAUTIFULLY DONE:) You rock, RONA!! Thanks for playing along and joining in the fun over at ATU!!

Sara Henton said...

OOOOHHH you're right I think I'm really liking that paper as well. Great set!! Thank you for playing with us over at ATU!!