Ippity Stamps for Sale

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hello to all my Friends with Flair!!

I hope everyone got a chance to check out Angela's Blog and the winners of the first Unity Bachelor challenge!! So fun and creative these Unity folks!! There is another challenge and some great prizes so if you haven't ...go check it out!! For this first card my inspiration came from the very talented Amber Hight and this card. (Amber, I know my card doesn't do your design justice - but thanks for the inspiration) and really that is one of the things that is so great about the Unity Design team and this Friends with Flair hop - so many great ideas that help us with our cardmaking!! Anyway, my card uses Fancy Pants and Daisy Bucket patterned paper, kraft & Bazzill cardstock, Versa Fine and Unity Ink, Petaloo Flowers, May Arts ribbon and Fabulous Unity Stamps!


And while I had everything out I made this one too. Love using black and brown together - perfect with these stamps I thought.


And I did finish a 2 page layout. I'm not crazy about it - it just seems a little plain. But what do you do with so many photos? If you have any suggestions, please leave me a comment! I would love the input!! These stamps are from the LeChic Vintage set - and it looks like next week Unity will be releasing another scrapbook collage set!! Wow - can't wait to see it!! Have a great week!



Photobucket

24 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Your coffee cards are JUST too cute! That is, I think, my fave stamp along w/ the button pumpkin from this month's kit and can't wait to ink it up!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! Love your cards and that layout! Beautiful!

Debbi said...

Cute LO and cards. I used the coffee stamp and sent Linda a card. Loved playing with it. I'll see you this afternoon. "Special Unity Delivery"....coming to you soon.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Awesome projects!!!

Katy said...

great cards and layout. I like the layout the way it is -- too much going on with the page and it would be too busy with all those photos, imo. :)

Unknown said...

wonderful projects, great job!

Diane (djuseless) said...

Great coffee cards! I love the scrapbook pages too! TFS!

Scrapacat said...

Yummy! You make me want another cup of coffee! I like your layouts. It's hard to decide on things with a lot of photos. Maybe a few more embellishments? A cluster of flowers and a little ribbon on the corner? Just a thought.
~ky

whoistracy said...

So cute Rona! Love those coffee mugs.

Diane Jaquay said...

Love both your cards, and love your paper choice for the coffee cup stamp on the first one. And I love how you used the black and brown together on the 2nd card; I never think of using them together.

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Suz said...

Fantastic projects - thanks for the inspiration. Have a wonderful weekend

Angie Blom said...

Rona these are amazing projects..love them!!

you asked me about my blog header.. if you go into layout or customize, edit your header.. just browse in your photo's for the layout you want to put on.. make sure you check the shrink it to size and upload... easy as that. hope you try it, it is lots of fun.
have a great weekend.
XXxx

Lisa H. said...

great work! love the page and both your coffee cards!

Unknown said...

Rona...WOW you have blown me away...The cards and the layout are just amazing...Absolutely beautiful work sweetie...LOVE them...Xx

Monika in VA said...

Wonderful coffee cards & LO ~ I really love how you made the title out of the ticket stubs!

Unknown said...

Rona, I LUV these cards and all the elements you used! Great LO too!

Rachel B said...

You cards are adorable and you lo looks so fun. I love how you stamped the journaling block multiple times to make it long enough for what you had to say!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

The card layouts are wonderful! Perfect paper piecing, too!

NinaB said...

This is so pretty. I love the sentiment, being a coffee lover myself.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Fabulous cards and super fun layout! I am so glad you like the Paper Maniac store, Rona! I LOVE it too! Great stuff! :)

Kathy H said...

awesome!

ANAT S said...

Your coffee cards are gorgeous
and the lo is beautiful

Dawn M said...

love your papers!