Ippity Stamps for Sale

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Get Sketchy


Sorry I have been such a bad blogger! I did put some pictures on Facebook of our vacation and you can always see my cards over at Splitcoast Stampers I have a link to my gallery on the sidebar. Anyway, I found a brand new sketch site that looks like it will be awesome Get Sketchy. This is their very first sketch challenge and they will have a new challenge every Friday!! I covered a composition book for Mariah and I liked the sketch so much I made a card also.
For the composition book I used a sheet of Webster Pages paper that Mariah picked out at the scrapbook store in Nebraska! I then used bunches of Creative Imaginations flowers with lots of textures!! I also used thickers for the letter and brackets.
For the card I used BoBunny Licorice Dot paper for the card. Core'dinations cardstock embossed with the swiss dot embossing folder and then sanded, Queen & Co. felt flower border and a Unity stamp for the scripture. Thanks for looking :) *For some reason the pictures look fuzzy but if you click on them they show all the detail much nicer.


Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I love that you used the sketch for a book.. You amaze me. And the card is gorgeous too....

Angèle said...

You did a great job! Lovely take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at 'Get Sketchy'

liszha said...

A book cover! Great idea and lovely job!
Thanks for giving our very first sketch a try!
Lisette

Dora said...

WoW great, a book how cool! And love your card!
thnx for playing!

Debbi said...

Love the book. I checked your cards out too. So beautiful. I ordered the Sept 1 release from Unity. My gosh does it ever quit? I love those stamps. Have a great day

~amy~ said...

fun cards...LOVE all the flowers! Thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!