Ippity Stamps for Sale

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's Wednesday

and I have more World Cardmaking Day Challenge Cards (and a FABULOUS FEATURE)

This card is using the Ippity set Naughty.Nice.Not Sure.  Which is our Fabulous Feature on the Ippity Blog today.  If you would like to purchase Ippity stamps you can find them on the Unity website {ippity} co-brand.  Mention my name in the comments section of your order and I would be THRILLED!!

Did you participate in the Unity WCMD challenges? GREAT PRIZES!! 
The card above is being entered in the coloring challenge as well as this card.
I am still not really good with the copics (but I love them!! lol) 
so I tend to choose smaller images to color and don't go crazy with the shading!

I am also entering the sketch challenge with this card! (I flipped the sketch on it's side) - 
I thought this card would be a fun one for my teen-age niece's birthday!


Have a great Wednesday!!


  Photobucket

2 comments:

Patti J said...

You have been very busy, lately! Have been loving your cards, and thought I should stop in and tell you :) Great projects the last few posts! Hugs...

Pryn said...

GORGEOUS cards, Rona! I love that each are a different style...now that is proof of an awesome designer right there :)

Love and hugs to you my DT Sistah!