Ippity Stamps for Sale

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Two more Core'dinations Crop Challenges done :)

I am having so much fun with these challenges!!  Today I was inspired by Ellen's Pinterest challenge.  I am so ADDICTED to Pinterest!! and a new favorite board... Hard Core Projects!!  
This is the card that inspired me
and here is my take on it!!  I adore this Simple Stories paper! And since Core'dinations has so many fabulous colors of cardstock it was easy to find some that looked great with the patterned paper. (I believe these are all out of the Tim Holtz Distress and Adirondack packs)
I used Ippity set Now and Always to stamp my flowers and leaves and then cut out and layered.  
The card stands up on it's own because of the folds at the bottom of the flower pot. 
The flowers pull out of the flower pot to write a note.


My next card is for Lydia's color challenge
Great Christmas colors :) I used Echo Park Christmas paper and 
Jenny Bowlin and Cosmo Cricket Core'dinations packs)  
Stamps are from the Season of Joy Ippity set.
 
I was also inspired by the this card from Unity DT member Shellye McDaniel.  I loved the design and case'd it for my card!! 

If you want to see more fabulous Ippity sets click here and then choose me, Rona Mallard as your Ippity chick.  (My picture is on the bottom row in the middle). Choosing me does not obligate you to make a purchase but allows you to see all the stamps.  If you decide to buy that's great and I truly appreciate your business!! You can also order your Unity stamps on the same order.  Ippity is just a co-brand of Unity sold by Ippity chicks like me!!! AND THERE IS A GREAT SALE GOING ON ALL WEEKEND!!!

Hope you are having a great weekend! 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Linda W. said...

I love it all Rona - and aren't the Ippity sets the greatest!

Pryn said...

GORGEOUS cards, Rona!!! You are really on a roll!! No challenge is safe from my fabulously talented Sistah!!! Oh how I wish we lived closer so that we can have a day to craft together...oh the fun we would have! Maybe I would actually get something accomplished...hee hee ;) I am going to go follow that Pinterest board...thanks for sharing :D

Love and hugs to you!!!

ellen s. said...

These are so awesome! I love love each one. Such a great use of core and the details are amazing. Thanks for playing along with us!