Ippity Stamps for Sale

Saturday, March 13, 2010

PageMaps Sketch Challenge Layout from ACOT

A Cherry on Top is a fun online store that I like a lot.  It has fun challenges every month and online crops every so often. I made a layout using a PageMaps Sketch for this Challenge. (I tried to upload the sketch I used but blogger isn't liking it. - if you click the link it is the 5th sketch).  I used Kaiser Craft, Making Memories and Reminisce papers. I also used Prima Bling and Ippity Stamps Regal Greetings and Love in Return!   If you would like to see all of the Ippity Stamps I have available for purchase click the blinkies on the right.  These are amazing quality stamps (a sister company to Unity and only available from Ippity Chicks like ME)  I would love to send some your way!! If you are interested in either of these sets and purchase one of the sets on sale along with it, I will still offer you FREE shipping and lots of FREE paper and embellishments!! Send me an email if I can help!  To see the layout a little better click on it.  Sorry for the bad picture.
Photobucket

No comments: