Ippity Stamps for Sale

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Stampy Fun

FINALLY some crafty play time!!! I love to just sit down and create without having to worry about 50 other things to do!! A rare and happy day :)

So I have 3 cards to share today!!

My first card is for the Paper a la Mode challenge at The Outlawz!
Our challenge this week is to use Happy on your card or project.
I used the new Ippity stamps called Bloom & Simplify. LOVE these sets!!!  The paper is from the Sugar Chic 6x6 pad by Heidi Swapp. I used my Tim Holtz Distress markers to color!
On the inside I used Ippity single Happy are Those.  These Ippity stamps are available on the Unity Website. {please click my name - Rona Mallard as your Ippity chick}

My next card is for the Unity Kit of the Month Sketch challenge.  Click here to see April's Sketch.  I used Simple Stories Happy Day 6x6 pad and stamps from my March KOTM.


My last card is for the Unity Challenge - which is a color challenge to use Pink, Green and off-white.  I choose my paper first - this one is from Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two 6x6 pad - perfect for the color challenge.  And because this paper felt a little vintage I decided to use this great Unity set called For the Record. And the sticker letters are from the Echo Park paper set that matches these stamps.


 Have a fabulous weekend!!



 Photobucket

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, such great cards. TFS.

JenMarie said...

LOVE these...especially your bloom card! Beautiful!

Pryn said...

I absolutely adore all three!!! You are soooo amazingly talented and I love seeing your beautiful designs!!! They fill me with inspiration :)

I LOVE YOU SISTAH!!!!!