Ippity Stamps for Sale

Friday, March 30, 2012

Outlawz Challenge and a little sneaky snippet

The new Paper a la Mode challenge at The Outlawz is to create a shaped card (or project)!!  I used one of the BRAND NEW release stamps for April - we can only show little snippets and not the full set but Oh My Goodness I am in LOVE with these new stamps!! Angie Blom designed them all and they are GORGEOUS!!


I realized (after) making an oval card - how hard it is to photograph!! Luckily my little neglected Easter bunny planter does not have a plant in it - so he held my card :)  I used paper from indigo blue collection by LYB and my newest spellbinders die (can't think of the name).  Check back on April 12th for the whole release and REMEMBER you can order Ippity stamps directly from the Unity website by clicking my name (Rona Mallard)!!  And there is a fabulous sale going on right now!!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Photobucket

No comments: