Ippity Stamps for Sale

Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Sunny Monday

I have been so bad about adding my projects to my blog lately!!  Time has been short when it comes to crafting but I just don't want to cut it out altogether so I have adopted a more simple style lately!!  I have two projects to share from two challenges going on now!!  The first is for the Ippity Challenge to use twine, ribbon, string, etc. that started yesterday.

I have been making lots of 81/2 x 11 notebooks but I thought it would be fun to do a few little 3x5 notebooks that would be great to keep in a purse.  I used My Minds Eye paper and the Ippity set All Things are Possible.  (this is a must have set!! and I have it in stock!)

The second project is for the Paper A La Mode challenge at The Outlawz.  It is a sketch this time and I made this layout using Basic Grey Out of Print papers and adorable fabric flowers! Stamp is Unity.

If you are not a member of The Outlawz yet - now is a great time to join!! We are busy planning a HUGE 1000 member party with games, challenges, a blog hop, and AMAZING Prizes!!! 

Have a great Monday :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Emily Keaton said...

This notebook is super cute!! I never think to alter something like that, but I should. I use notepads all the time!! Beautiful layout, too. :)