Ippity Stamps for Sale

Sunday, July 17, 2011

LOVE Challenges? Check these out!!

This card was created for The Outlaws Paper a la Mode challenge - flowers.  I also did a little tutorial for this fun fabric flower if you want to check it out.  Stamps are Unity (an itty bitty), Paper is Basic Grey and this fun stick pin was a gift from a friend!! Love it on this card :)


This second card is for the All Things Unity challenge to use twine, ribbon or burlap.  I used a brand new Itty Bitty that came with my last order :)  I also did some paper piecing on this card which is the Ippity challenge this time - you can enter by clicking here!

This last card is for the Unity challenge to use circles! (another fun Unity Itty Bitty).


Photobucket

5 comments:

Dana said...

Rona these are all so cute!! I especially love the paper pieced beach umbrella : )
Hugs~
Dana

Sara Henton said...

Look at you with 2 cards with twine/ribbon & they are both so cute. I mean all 3 are adorable but ya gotta like the 2 with twine/ribbon ;) Thanks so much for playing with us at All Things Unity!!

Pryn said...

Gorgeous cards Sis! I love EVERY one!!! Especially the Love one :)

Speaking of love, LOVE YOU <3

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! These are fabby, Rona!! I love them all--all are different and so beautiful! I DO love that second card the most--I LOOOOOOVE that multiple string bow! GORGEOUS! LOOOVE! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at ATU!

Unknown said...

Wow, you've been busy with those challenges! Fabulous creations dearie...love all the twine used too!