Ippity Stamps for Sale

Saturday, January 22, 2011

My first layout on The Outlawz!!

Come on over to The Outlawz and check out this Butterflies and Swirls Challenge!!! This is Mariah's last year's school picture. I read an article in Creating Keepsakes about loving your layouts in 20 years.  I wanted this one to be that type of layout.  I used a Fancy Pants transparency and Fancy Pants Road Show papers.  I used two Unity stamps, Stampin' Up swirl die and butterflies die.  The pearl swirls are Zva and the large butterfly was cut with my Sentimental Cricut cartridge.  9th Grade was cut with Winter Wonderland Cricut cartridge. Have a scrappy weekend!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Wordbird said...

Ohh! This is absolutely a beautiful layout! I love the neutral with the pop of blue, it's so pretty with the pearls!