Ippity Stamps for Sale

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy June :)


I know I haven't blogged in a while - I was on vacation!!  I will have some fun beach pictures and even more fun baby Maci pictures to share with you very soon.  Today though, I have a card which is for my F A T H E R challenge at SSC!! Please go check it out over there for more details.  (Judy just started a brand new PRIZE format and June's prize for the Stamp & Scrap group is awesome!) I used Basic Grey Basics paper in Kraft and Manilla and Kraft cardstock for the card base. I used 3 stamps the clock is from a Retro set from Unity, the Family is from Ippity a Moment in Time (please click on the Ippity tab at the top of the post to purchase), and the Dad stamp is from a Unity Kit of the Month (not sure what month sorry). I used the Stampin UP embossing die to cut my heart then sanded and distressed it with Distress Ink. I also inked around all the other edges too! The twine is from May Arts and the buttons were colored a bit with a copic marker to "distress" them too.



Photobucket

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Great card for your father - I know he will love it! Thanks for sharing :)

Tanya said...

This is beautiful!!!

Pryn said...

AWESOME card Rona!!! This was a BRILLIANT challenge! I enjoyed it so much :) Love how you used your Copics to alter the buttons...genious touch!

Unknown said...

Awesome card! It is really special and your dad is going to love it!