Ippity Stamps for Sale

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The day is finally here!! New Ippity Release!!

And they are AWESOME!!! I LOVE THEM!! I HAD to HAVE every single one of these!! You will be seeing lots and lots of Ippity creations here in the weeks to come!! I have two projects for you today. For my layout I used stamps from Now & Always (the swirl stamp - and the flowers in this kit are gorgeous!!) Delightful Little Things (Awesome quotes!!) and A Moment in Time (Another Amazing Scrapbook Kit - and just a little FYI the Freebie paper I included with this kit includes 3 sheets from October Afternoon's Thrift Shop line that is soooooooo SWEET plus several other 12 x 12 papers 5 yards of great ribbon and twill and some super cool rub-ons from 7gypsies!!!) - this layout will be for Mindi's baby book (we are sure getting anxious for little Maci to arrive!!)




For my second project I stamped on a painted clay pot with the super sweet A Little Buggy stamps!! This was a gift for the cooperating teacher (2nd grade) that Michaella had this semester in her block 2 class.  Aren't these bugs adorable!!

Please check out the Ippity Sales Page by clicking the tab at the top of the page. If you have ANY questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

AND for lots of fun, games and challenges head over to Splitcoast Stampers!!



Photobucket

17 comments:

Eva said...

Rona..your layout is gorgeous!!! I can't wait to make a layout with those gorgeous stamps, too and wow...I am in love with your clay pot..it's brilliant and adorable!!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Great layout and what a clever use of the stamps on the pencil pot!

Bonita Rose said...

I love your pencil pot... so great.. LOVE THIS!

Susan B. said...

Rona, your clay pot is a great idea for a teacher! I bet she'll love it!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Beautiful layout!!

Elisabeth said...

What a beautiful layout, bet you can't wait to add the pictures! That pencil pot is just so darling...I think I need one for my desk :)

Tracy said...

the pot is TOO CUTE!!! Love it! Great LO as well.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh Wow Rona your projects are amazing love the idea of the pencil holder!!!!

Debbi said...

Hey girl, you are ROCKIN!!!!! Love both projects.

Unknown said...

WOW! Love the layout. Great job on the teacher gift, too!

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh my you've been busy Rona! Your two page layout is absolutely stunning and your altered pot is adorable! Beautiful creations!

liannallama said...

SUper cute! Love the flower pot!

Angie Blom said...

wow.. stunning pages.. I love the soft colours in this ROna. beautiful!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

RONA--this is FAB! I love that pot and the scrapbooking pages--WOW! Blown away today:) TFS!

Unknown said...

Yes Rona, pick me up off the floor...these are INCREDIBLE! Oh my gosh, the pages are totally awesome and your details...wow! And, your pot...how cute and awesome is that?!!!!! You rocked it today Rona!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super cute flower pot and layout, Rona! :)

NoraAnne said...

Love your layout and that clay pot is so sweet :) What a great idea for a teacher gift!