Ippity Stamps for Sale

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Music of My Heart

I still have lots of playing to do with this kit!!  It is a fun one with tons of stuff in it!!  I love how this first card turned out!!  The green grid is a transparency cut with my nesties!! I stamped the music background on some background paper and again over the background paper which was already layered onto the white.  The felt flowers were also cut with my nesties.  And don't you just love the sentiment "life is a song. sing it loud".  For the other two cards I used some of the more vintage papers in the kit.  I want to use some of these great stamps and papers on some scrapbook layouts too. Everything you see here is available for purchase in the Music of my Heart kit.  If you would like to purchase it send me an email. (you can see the full set of stamps by clicking the Ippity blinkie on the side bar. The key in this set is so pretty!!)




Photobucket

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Pretty, pretty. I forwarded a copy of you March 6 event to some people that maybe wasn't on your list. Hope that was alright.