Ippity Stamps for Sale

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Paper Maniac Challenge

Paper Maniac (which is a great online store that carries my favorites including UNITY!!) is starting challenges!!  This week's challenge was a sketch and I LOVE sketches so I wanted to play along.  This was my first attempt... I couldn't find my oval coluzzle so I decided to just go with a circle - I stamped this adorable image from last months Unity Store Kit - then I remembered I had gotten this fabulous wood grain stamp from Paper Maniac (ooooh these are both on sale right now too - check it out!!) I hadn't used it yet so I got it ready - then I decided I still needed some other type of printed paper and found this fun BoBunny print and well the finished card now looks nothing like the sketch!  But I really like the card so I wanted to post it anyway!! LOL





















So for my second attempt I was determined to stay a little closer to the sketch!! Still no oval and I flipped the sketch on it's side but I thought the spellbinders label die was at least a little closer.  I used another gorgeous stamp from the December store kit and I also used this Amber Road paper.  My thinking when I choose this paper was that it might look a little more masculine (LOL - I really can't do masculine!!) The stamping on the corners is all the same heart just stamped off the edges and then I cut out some little flowers from the same printed paper that I used to stamp the heart on.  I added a few little pearls to the centers of the flowers and to accent the side of the heart.  I think this one may actually qualify as an entry :) 
Photobucket

No comments: