Ippity Stamps for Sale

Monday, June 29, 2009

Mini Book of my brother's kids at our dad's farm in Nebraska










































I used my cricut to cut the pages out of chipboard (using the chipboard blade) then out of Upsy Daisy papers (and a little Fancy Pants paper). I didn't want pointy edge so I used my Fiscars Border punch to cut the points off. I glued the papers onto the chipboard and glued the pages together (to make it nice and thick 2 pieces of chipboard makes each page). I painted the edges of each page with Making Memories Manilla paint. All the stamps that are used on this project are Unity. The pictures are 5 x 5's from MPix. You can click on any of the pictures to see more details. I know I didn't do a real good job taking pictures of this project. The light was a little harsh this morning when I was taking them. Have a great day!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So AWESOME!
:-)

Unknown said...

this is super cute! thanks for sharing ;)

Bonita Rose said...

incredible.. this is amazing gf! WOW!