Ippity Stamps for Sale

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Wow it's been over a month

since I posted! I so enjoy looking at other people's blogs that I really thought I would do better at this!! I am staying very busy. Work is really good. I have gotten INTO the scrapbook room!!! Seriously I was able to rearrange and get a table in their so I can work!! I did make some Christmas cards (and some I sold as a fundraiser for my mission offering!) I have also been working very diligently on making kits for our next event! More on that coming soon...

Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Debbi said...

Hey Rona, nice to see you blogging. I tried changing the look of mine today and lost the picture of my front porch and lots of other stuff. I'm going to get Kara (my sister) to see if she can save me again. I hope you and your family have a Happy, Blessed New Year.
debbi

April Guilliams said...

Rona-
Thanks for dropping off the scrapbook stuff for the Cape Christian auction. I'll let you know how much the basket goes for.

Thanks again,
April