Ippity Stamps for Sale

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What I have been working on


may not really inspire you much but I thought I would share it anyway. These are the cards that I will be "teaching" at the Acteens retreat next weekend. I have spent - it feels like a hundred hours cutting out the stars, circles and phrases (then running them through my xyron) so that everything will be ready for the girls to put together. These will then go to a military base to be sent to soldiers serving overseas. I have over 160 cards ready so far!!! So even though they are not elaborate, I wanted to share so you wouldn't think that I started this blog and then haven't done anything!!


1 comment:

Debbi said...

Rona these are cute and for such a good cause. I've started making my Christmas cards.......I'm just not very creative so I've been doing a lot of scraplifting.
debbim