Ippity Stamps for Sale

Saturday, October 18, 2008

A New Blog

I thought it best to start a new blog since my scrapbook club is officially over :( I am keeping that one in case anyone is behind (which is where I usually am!!) and wants to be able to look back over those ideas when they get a chance to work on their kits!!

Anyway... I always scrap more when I am challenged or accountable so I thought starting a blog and posting layouts and cards (maybe some challenges and RAK's in the future) would be a great way to start. Cynde and I are going to be making and selling some layouts and cards at the craft show at the Bavarian Hall in November so I really have to get busy!! But first we have to clean out lots of stuff so we have room to scrap so... check out the community garage sale at the Osage on November 8th!!!

My second idea for this blog, since it is all about INSPIRATION would be for you to post comments with links to your ideas!!! You know I am a little slow with my scrappin and working with 12 two year olds all day has me a little tired lately!! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add your links!!!

No comments: